» Rezolve...
Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo

Go down

Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo

Post  Red Unit on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 am

Just to make this clear this happens after Misfit's promo about me.

Red Unit's music hits and Red Lights fill the arena. The crowd boos as Red Unit makes his way down to the ring holding a microphone.

Prof: Red Unit can't be in a good mood after being disrespected by Andrewpandarew on Monday and mocked by the Misfit tonight. I wonder if he'll be able to focus on the match tonight.
Skip: Red's a professional, I'm sure he won't let what anyone else says get to him.

Red Unit: Now then, tonight I face the Misfit in the world cup tournament. Now he already decided to come out and give his boring talk about he was going to beat me.

There was a mixed reaction seeing as neither of the two wrestlers were liked much by the crowd.

Red Unit: My opponent decided he wanted to make fun of my name. Now I'd thought about doing the same to him, but quite frankly his namefits him perfectly. A misfit, outcast, someone who doesn't belong. It's quite fiting considering he doesn't belong in the tournament. He had an 0-2 record leading up to the tournament, if he wasn't the GM's buddy he wouldn't have even been in the tournament.

For once Red Unit's promo get's some cheers, though only as a result of the audience's dislike of the Misfit.

Red Unit: Tonight I'm going to fix this problem and leave on my way to becoming the first AAWA world champion, but there is something else I want to mention. A little annoyance that won't seem to go away, you all know him as Andrewpandarew.

The crowd cheers at the mention of Andrew.

Red Unit: Now there's been some people questioning why I haven't responded to Andrew's disrespect of me. The simple answer is that he means less than nothing to me. I already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am better than him by beating him last week. There's no reason for me to care what he does, I've moved on to bigger and better things.

The crowd boos.

Red Unit: Now it's clear that Andrew can't get over the fact that I beat him. He keeps coming out here talking about me even though I've moved on. Andrew is still winless, and franly until he gets over his unhealthy obsession is going to remain that way. If Andrew's listening, and I'm sure he is, then take my advice and get some professional help before it's too late.
Red Unit
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo

Post  Shadydeal on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 am

<felt i was being called out so to speak lol>

-
The GMs music hits
-
Shadydeal appears on the stage Candy by his side and a mic in hand
-
Shadydeal: Red, Red, Red you think I put Misfits in because he is my friend?
-
Crowd: What?
-
Shadydeal: Buddy
-
-
Shadydeal: Amigo
-
-
Shadydeal: rafiki
-
-
Shadydeal: It really doesn't matter why I put anyone else in, I put your disrespectful butt in too didn't I?
-
Red Unit: I earned my place, your lucky I grace your shows with my presence "pal"
-
Shadydeal: SOOOO to let you know how good a "pals" we are let me fill you in, If you win tonight next week you'll fight for the AAWA World Title BUT...
-
Shadydeal paces the stage then glances at Candy for a moment as if to say "you were right"
-
Shadydeal: If you lose, you will face andrewpandarew next week on Showcase in a grudge match
-
Shadydeal turns to leave the stage then pauses
-
Shadydeal: Just remember "pal", I'm fair but noone has EVER called me a nice guy!
-
Shadydeal exits the stage area
-
Professor: So Red Unit either will get a shot at being the first ever World Champ or he gets a rematch with a his bitter rival
-
Skipper: I love this GM, he makes great decisions, I see it as a win win for the fans
-
Professor: I dought that Red sees it that way
-
Shadydeal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am

Not Part of the Roleplay: Funnily I would have thought I was calling out Andrew and Misfit more, but I suppose I just have a way to endear myself to everyone. bom
Red Unit
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewpandarew on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 am

andrewpandarew's music hits and out he comes. He shakes shadydeals hands and the crowd pops.

Andrew: A grudge match? I like it. Your right, I havent won a match, but I will, when i pin you clean.

Andrew gets closer to Red

Andrew: And If I do lose to you, I'll let you choose who i face on spotlight. (hope you dont mind shady, and red choose someone weaker than me, i'd like to win a match)

Andrew: Just a reminder, im going to be ringside later.

Red, You can add more.

andrewpandarew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 am

Red Unit: While beating you for a second time in a row would be tons of fun, I've got a newsflash for you; I'm going to win tonight and next week I'm going to win in the main event and become the 1st AAWA World Champion, so any so called grudge match is going to have to wait.

The Crowd boos.

Red Unit: And as for you being at ringside it doesn't matter to me because I am going to win no matter what. I only hope your boring commentary doesn't cause too many of our viewers to change channels.
Red Unit
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  andrewpandarew on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am

Andrew: Just watching you wrestle makes AAWA lose viewers.

The Crowd Chants 'Take him out'

Andrew: and I hope you do win tonight because you dont want to verse me in a grudge match.

andrew taunts red unit and walks off.

Last edited by Shadydeal on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

andrewpandarew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down